Thursday 26 April 2012

Design your own Socksy!!!

Still feeling my away around this, but I think I am getting the hang of it ...... maybe!!



What about this design your own Socksy thingumy then??

Well, as I have said, I am pretty busy for the next week and a half and I thought it would be a bit of fun!
It really is quite simple. In any medium you like, design a Socksy!

So you've done that ..... what next??

Email your design to me at socksy-beasts@live.co.uk

Then what? Well, deadline for sending in your designs is midnight (BST) on 6th May .... and then I think we shall get people to vote on them. That way, I can't be accused of favouritism. Can you tell this is well thought out?? Hmmmm ...... ;)

What's in it for me?? <---- obvs I mean YOU!. All I can say is, design something you would like to own as if you are the winner, you will have your design made for you!

Last little bit. IF designed by a child, please let me know their age and that you, the parent, give permission for them to enter. If over 16 let me know you are all groweded up.

Rightio - off to do some sewing and stop talking to myself :)

1 comment:

  1. will take a photo now (my scanner has given up on me :( ) and send it over :D

    ReplyDelete